Sales Skills for Non-Sales Professionals
- Course Details
- 10 Weeks
- Course ID #1131293
- Contact for Pricing
The premise for Sales Skills for Non-Sales Professionals is that everyone is a Salesperson. Everyone in your company is responsible for doing their part in exceeding your customer’s expectations. To accomplish this on a regular basis, the Sales Team as well as your non-sales professional must understand your company’s value proposition and be comfortable articulating it at multiple levels across the customer’s organization. The Company’s Value Proposition is reviewed in detail so that all members of the team can articulate their contribution to customer satisfaction. The fundamentals of the “Elevator Pitch” are reviewed and adapted to technical and customer experience roles to enable more positive communication at all levels of customer interactions.
- Establish the importance of articulating the Company’s value proposition to the entire organization, emphasizing that this is not just a Sales responsibility.
- Develop an understanding of the “Elevator Pitch” through preparation, practice, and repetition to gain confidence in your message.
- Present relaxation techniques for presenting and communication at your best.
- Courses are conducted at your facility or virtually. No travel is required.
- Our Course schedule is flexible and can accommodate a company’s priorities and existing staffing commitments.
- Courses are designed to support a Small to Mid-Sized Business (SMB) Companies and sales teams of larger organizations with 2-12 Sales Representatives.
Scott Arnold is the Founder and CEO of Concord Sales Leadership, with over 25 years of Sales Management experience.
Approved for 100% tuition reimbursement to Mass for-profit companies of less than 100 employees.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about booking this course.