Sales Best Practices Audit for an SMB
- Course Details
- 2 Weeks
- 10 Hours
- Contact for Pricing
The Sales Best Practices Audit is a Program designed for the business owner to assess the current strengths and weaknesses of the existing sales and marketing processes. Designed as a Phase 1 Program, it assesses the sales and marketing team’s level of skill and areas most in need of improvement as compared to industry best practices. The program deliverable is identification and recommendation of the steps and Plan of Action required to establish a “Proven and Repeatable Sales Process” for the entire organization.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the existing sales and marketing processes.
- At what level of skill is the sales and marketing team operating.
- Which areas most in need of improvement.
- What actions can you implement to address those areas.
- Courses are conducted at the your facility or virtually. No travel is required.
- Course schedule is flexible and can accommodate a company’s priorities and existing staffing commitments.
- Courses are design to support a Small to Mid-Sized Business (SMB) Owner with 2-12 Sales Representatives.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about booking this course.