OMG Sales Talent Acquisition Routine – How to Hire Your best Sales Team
- Course Details
- 8 Weeks
- Course ID #1141290
- Contact for Pricing
Sales Talent Acquisition Routine is developed to assist CEOs, Presidents and Sales Leaders with: identifying, attracting, interviewing, hiring, and keeping top sales talent that not only can sell but WILL sell. This 8-week course is designed to install a Sales Specific Hiring Process. Our 12 Step proven process is presented on-site or virtually. Topics cover each phase of the recruiting and hiring process: Identifying the Ideal Sales Person for your role, attracting the right candidates, assessing them against your business model, ad placement, automation, interviewing, making the offer and on-boarding with a 90 day plan. Video illustrations, written exercises and interactive workshops are used to present and reinforce the material.
- Train CEOs, Sales Leaders, and Human Resource professionals on a skills and attitude-based process to identify, hire and retain the best sales talent available.
- Develop proficiency in building a Sales Organization through the use of scientifically developed sales skills and attitude Assessments.
- Courses are conducted at your facility or virtually. No travel is required.
- Our Course schedule is flexible and can accommodate a company’s priorities and existing staffing commitments.
- Courses are designed for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses (SMB) that seek to invest in their employees by offering ongoing professional development.
Scott Arnold is the Founder and CEO of Concord Sales Leadership, with over 25 years of Sales Management experience.
Approved for 100% tuition reimbursement to Mass for-profit companies of less than 100 employees.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about booking this course.