OMG Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis
- Course Details
- 4 Weeks
- Course ID #1142415
- Contact for Pricing
Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis answers questions for CEOs, Business Owners, and Sales Leaders in identifying blind spots that cause poor or mediocre performance with salespeople. Sales Intelligence Techniques are provided to improve performance identifying Grit, Sales DNA, Will-to-Sell, Coachability, Motivation, Commitment and 21 Core Selling Competencies customized to any business model. This 4-week course is delivered in person and virtually, and recommended for Executives, Sales Leaders, Sales Management, and your sales team. Participants will learn to identify and implement achievable goals for improved sales performance. Written exercises and interactive workshops are used to present and reinforce the material.
- Establish a process for CEOs, Sales Leaders, and Human Resource professionals to evaluate existing sales organizations in 21 Core Selling Competencies such as Grit, Sales DNA, Will-to-Sell, Coachability, Motivation, and Commitment.
- Build proficiency in evaluation, training, and coaching Sales Organization using scientifically developed sales skills and attitude Assessments.
- Courses are conducted at your facility or virtually. No travel is required.
- Our Course schedule is flexible and can accommodate a company’s priorities and existing staffing commitments.
- Courses are designed for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses (SMB) that seek to invest in their employees by offering ongoing professional development.
Scott Arnold is the Founder and CEO of Concord Sales Leadership, with over 25 years of Sales Management experience.
Approved for 100% tuition reimbursement to Mass for-profit companies of less than 100 employees.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about booking this course.