Leveraging Technology to Improve Performance in the SMB
- Course Details
- 8 Weeks
- Course ID #1125853
- Contact for Pricing
This Program focuses on Technology requirements of the sales and marketing organization. This includes fundamentals email marketing automation, SEO for website optimization, video production tools for YouTube bases promotional campaigns, CRM overview and utilization, and a Three-Dimensional Elevator pitch, among others.
- This course emphasizes the technology your Sales and Marketing team must master to grow a business to its full potential.
- A hands-on plan is used to reinforce the fundamental tools required for improved sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Each session focusses on the implementation of a core sales and marketing fundamental with deliverables such as implementable email campaigns, measurable improvements to a website’s SEO, sales Pipeline dashboards and improved presentation skill.
- Courses are conducted at your facility or virtually. No travel is required.
- Our Course schedule is flexible and can accommodate a company’s priorities and existing staffing commitments.
- Courses are designed for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses (SMB) that seek to invest in their employees by offering ongoing professional development.
Scott Arnold is the Founder and CEO of Concord Sales Leadership, with over 25 years of Sales Management experience.
Approved for 100% tuition reimbursement to Mass for-profit companies of less than 100 employees.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about booking this course.