Improved Sales Management for the SMB Owner
- Course Details
- 20 Weeks
- Course ID #1125854
- Contact for Pricing
This Program builds on the Sales and Marketing infrastructure established in previous programs by implementing the daily activities required for success as a sales rep. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Sales Pipelines are established corresponding to the “Proven and Repeatable Sales Process”. A daily, weekly and monthly cadence is established to hold Sales Reps accountable to the activities, attitudes and behaviors required to develop a predictable revenue forecast.
- Which Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being used to determine effectiveness of Sales Plans.
- What does the Sales Pipeline look like and is it functioning as it should.
- What activities, attitudes and behaviors of the Sales Team Members are conducive to the process and which need to be changed.
- Courses are conducted at your facility or virtually. No travel is required.
- Our Course schedule is flexible and can accommodate a company’s priorities and existing staffing commitments.
- Courses are designed for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses (SMB) that seek to invest in their employees by offering ongoing professional development.
Scott Arnold is the Founder and CEO of Concord Sales Leadership, with over 25 years of Sales Management experience.
Approved for 100% tuition reimbursement to Mass for-profit companies of less than 100 employees.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about booking this course.