Improved Sales Management for the SMB Owner
- Course Details
- 24 Weeks
- 120 Hours
- Contact for Pricing
This Program builds on the Sales and Marketing infrastructure established in previous programs by implementing the daily activities required for success as a sales rep. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Sales Pipelines are established corresponding to the “Proven and Repeatable Sales Process”. A daily, weekly and monthly cadence is established to hold Sales Reps accountable to the activities, attitudes and behaviors required to develop a predictable revenue forecast.
- Which Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being used to determine effectiveness of Sales Plans.
- What does the Sales Pipeline look like and is it functioning as it should.
- What activities, attitudes and behaviors of the Sales Team Members are conducive to the process and which need to be changed.
- Courses are conducted at the your facility or virtually. No travel is required.
- Course schedule is flexible and can accommodate a company’s priorities and existing staffing commitments.
- Courses are design to support a Small to Mid-Sized Business (SMB) Owner with 2-12 Sales Representatives.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch about booking this course.